Male Incontinence Specialist in Paducah, KY
For men dealing with issues related to male incontinence, treatment options may vary. Dr. Evans is a board-certified urologist who can specializes in treatments and procedures for male incontinence. Please explore the topics on the left and bring your questions to your medical provider.
Dr. Evans Offers the Following Incontinence and Urinary Treatments:
- Virtue® Sling
- The Virtue® sling is made of a soft, flexible polypropylene mesh material, and is implanted to support and elevate the bulbous urethra. By applying a gentle compression, this helps to prevent urine leakage. Learn more about the Virtue® Sling.
- Advanced XP Male Sling
- The AdVance XP Male Sling is placed in the body and acts as a hammock, repositioning and supporting the urethra to help restore bladder control. Most patients (up to 89.4%) have long-term success with the AdVance XP Male Sling and are classified as cured or improved. Learn more about this procedure.
Artificial Urinary Sphincter
- AMS800™ Urinary Control System
- Considered the gold standard treatment for male SUI, the AMS 800 Urinary Control System provides proven, discreet bladder control.6 90% of patients reported satisfaction with the AMS 800.7 The AMS 800 System is a three-part urinary control system contained completely inside the body. Learn more about this treatment.
- Evidence suggests that breakdowns in the bladder-brain communication pathway are the root cause of OAB and non-obstructive urinary retention.1-3 While other therapies focus on the bladder muscles, InterStim targets the nerves, which is thought to help restore normal bladder function. Learn more about this treatment.
Schedule Your Male Incontinence Appointment
Call Dr. Evans today at (270) 442-3539 to schedule your urinary incontinence appointment!